Thursday, April 28, 2011

Out with the OLD - in with the NEW



This week has been one of the best in my life. I've just moved to a new part of town, so I'm working with different people, living with different wives and certainly gaining experience. I am very happy and thank God for such opportunity.


I've also been paying closer attention to the influences women have in the world. How we can influence those around us for good or evil. Based on this thought, I would like to share with you a tip I've learned that will influence those around you positively and also be a blessing in your own life.


Tip of the week: starting at home, create a schedule for yourself involving those you live with. Perhaps you could arrange to sit down with them all and work out a schedule that will work for everyone. Make sure you include the following duties:


1. Cooking
2. Cleaning
3. Grocery shopping
4. Laundry (washing and ironing)


Agree to a menu for the week that everyone will enjoy. Create your shopping list according to your menu. Change menu's every week so you don't get tired of eating the same food. Be creative with this. Google has thousands of new recipes and dishes you can try. I have been doing this and my family really appreciates it.


You don't need to be a pro to do this well. All you need is the will to make it work and give it your best. I learned this when I started doing it everyday. Today, it's second nature to me, but in the beginning I found it hard to be creative at home and especially in the kitchen.


Soon I'll post some things I've tried that have helped me so you can try them too.


If you live alone follow this tip all the same, so when you become a wife you will have mastered this part and will only need to adapt to the rest. It really helps!

4 comments:

  1. Andreia,

    I'm enjoying reading your notes, keep them coming. :)

    Well done!

    LillyEV

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tips. I will be applying and sharing because they are very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've started doing a list of everything l want to achieve on the day like at work,cleaning,cooking,shopping and so much more. It’s helping me organize myself and what my priorities are.

    Before l started doing this l was very disorganized and at the end of the day l haven’t achieved what l wanted to achieve.

    ReplyDelete